Friday, March 17, 2006

more nitty gritty

For the past couple weeks I've been working on our Act 250 re-application. I thought this would be a quicker affair than it's turned out to be. But, it should be out the door in short order. Currently, I'm waiting for state officials to return calls and emails. We have to have approval from our town, wildlife and forestry departments before I can submit the application. While they approved the prior application, they need to review the current one in order for us to proceed.

If you're interested in what the site plans look like they're posted here as PDFs:
site plan
site plan detail


Post a Comment

<< Home